With family or friends, come and take your time to discover the interactive exhibition of the Children's Museum: "Wings to grow up" and it's five pleasant workshops.
Fly from one room to another and discover :
- My super-powers : part of growing up is being confronted with easy and difficult situations. We all have super-powers, talents to help us through.
- Friendship : Friendship is a great adventure : it is not always easy bit it helps to grow up.
- Cultures : We all grow up with the help of the world around us. Children live with different cultures that enrich them. By talking the needs of everyone into account, they create a new world, one where it's nice to live in.
- Everyone creative : Being creative is looking out for solutions. The child solves challenges with flying colours thanks to his ideas. Let these new ideas blossom.
- My secret garden : To grow up in harmony with others, the child needs to feel good about himself. In his secret garden, he gets to know who he is and creates a positive image of himself.
Photos and videos
|Wednesday||from 14:30 to 17:00|
|Saturday||from 14:30 to 17:00|
|Sunday||from 14:30 to 17:00|
Article 27: €1.25
Children 3-6 yr.
Children 6-9 yr.
Children 9-12 yr.