Children never get bored at BELvue!
Visitors of all ages are able to enjoy the museum in their own way. No more long hours of trailing behind your parents without understanding a single word...
Mimi & Momo need you! Help Mimi to find the objects hidden in the museum. As for Momo, he only recognises black, yellow and red. Can you show him all of the colours? An adventure through Belgium and its history with plenty of things to see and touch!
• For children between 3 and 5 years old, accompanied by an adult.
• To reserve, please send an email to email@example.com or call 02 500 45 54!
• When you reserve a group visit, please provide following information:
- Name of the group
- Contact person
- Phone number & email
- Number of people
- Date of the visit
- Hour of the visit
- Which exhibition: permanent exhibition or temporary exhibitions
• Discover the safety measures for the BELvue museum on the website.
• Price : 1 €/child excl. entrance (free entrance for
Photos and videos
|Monday||from 09:30 to 17:00|
|Tuesday||from 09:30 to 17:00|
|Wednesday||from 09:30 to 17:00|
|Thursday||from 09:30 to 17:00|
|Friday||from 09:30 to 17:00|
|Saturday||from 10:00 to 18:00|
|Sunday||from 10:00 to 18:00|
Saturday, December 25, 2021
Article 27: €1.25
Children 3-6 yr.